Each year NFCC provides Thanksgiving and Christmas Baskets for seniors and disabled adults (ages 65 and over). Baskets are provided and donated by local groups and individuals. Registered seniors will have the option of picking their basket up or volunteers deliver the baskets!
Drop-off Dates & Times:
Thanksgiving Senior Baskets are accepted at our Holiday Distribution Site:
- Thursday, November 15, 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday, November 16, 4:00pm- 7:00pm
Christmas Senior Baskets are accepted at our Holiday Distribution Site:
- Wednesday, December 5, 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- Thursday, December 6, 4:00pm- 7:00pm
Please bring your donations to our Holiday Distribution Site during the times above. Donations cannot be accepted at our Thrift Store donation area on Elkins Road. Baskets include:
- Non-perishable food items for a holiday meal (1-2 people), low sodium preferred and a $25 Grocery Store gift card.
- A Holiday greeting card, seasonal table setting items.
- Optional Items include a small holiday gift (slippers, book, blanket, wrap)
- Baskets are decorated in seasonal decor.
Download Senior Basket Program Information:
- Thanksgiving Senior Baskets
- Christmas Senior Baskets
- Download Donation Dates for all Holiday Program components.
Contact the Holiday Team.