Santa Shop Information
Most of the families approved for holiday assistance this year will be served in our Santa Shop. With the help of volunteer personal shoppers, parents of children 1-18 years of age “shop” at no charge in our Santa Shop. It is a personal and joyful opportunity for parents to make decisions that provide for their children.
We anticipate over 1,500 children will be supported by Santa Shop this year. Your help is needed to bring the magic of Christmas and the holiday season to children of all ages.
Drop-off Dates & Times:
Donations of toys, gifts and Gift Cards are accepted at our Holiday Distribution Site:
- Monday, December 10, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Tuesday, December 11, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, December 12, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday, December 13, 10:00am-6:00pm
- Friday, December 14, 10:00am-6:00pm
2018 DISTRIBUTION SITE LOCATION:
This is a volunteer staffed site during drop-off dates and times.
Donating to our Santa Shop is a great way for young children, and families to get involved. Through toy drives, toy donation collection sites and “bring-a-gift” parties they can give back during the holiday season. Toys should be new and unwrapped. Merchant gift cards in increments of $25 are needed for pre-teens and teens.
Donations cannot be accepted at our Thrift Store donation area on Elkins Road.
- Print our Toy Drive Flyer
- Download our Santa Shop Shopping Wish List
- Print Donation Dates for all Holiday Program components
Contact the Holiday Team.