Volunteer Your Time
The NFCC Holiday program has volunteer opportunities October through December, as we help local families in need with gently used warm coats during our Warm Coat Day, enjoy a holiday meal during our Thanksgiving Food Distribution Day, and celebrate the holiday season with Christmas Family Sponsorship and Christmas Santa Shop activities.
Things to Remember:
- All volunteers must preregister. Please use the button below.
- Children between the ages of 13-15 are welcome accompanied by an adult. Individual teens over 16 years can volunteer without parental supervision. Groups of teens (16-18 years of age) must have an adult chaperone for every group of four.
- Please dress appropriately and according to the weather, which includes closed toe shoes.
- Heavy lifting may be involved, so please let the coordinator know if this is an issue.
- We require all volunteers to have a Volunteer Waiver on file with us.
Print the Volunteer Waiver Form
Download all Holiday Program Volunteer Dates.